Started in 2012 as a way to help my fellow co-workers obtain photo shoots, more affordable than standard services. I found that using my ability to charge a little above cost, produced great quality photos and cheaper services. Over the last few years, we have had the opportunity to capture many great memories of families and events with Impact Wrestling, Wynne Progress, and others.
Since then we have expanded our services to voice over work as well. Using the same method and approach to provide affordable cost and professional quality. With over 10 years of voice work, we have hosted some of the largest pro-wrestling events and TV events in the Mid-South region. We credit our success, no matter how large or small, to God. He has been a staple in our business since the beginning and will for the future to come.
If I can be of service to you professionally or you want someone to pray for you, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from our busy schedule of live events and voice over projects, we are the member of several organizations and committees.
- International Association of Internet Broadcasters (Current)
- Beatles at the Ridge Music Festival (Current)
- Committee Member & Main Stage Emcee
- Wings of Honor Museum (Current)
- Member of the Board of Directors
- International Association of Interviewers (2016)
- Lions Club International Charter Member (2015-2016)
- Founding Charter Member of the Marianna, AR Chapter
Here are several awards presented from WrestlingNewsCenter.com for our achievements from 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2016.